The Member Rewards Program is available to Blue Medicare Advantage members. The program rewards members with $25 gift cards to popular local and national retailers for completing varying activities. Members can earn up to $50 by completing any two of $25 gift card for the following health actions:
- Annual Wellness Exam or other qualified wellness visits
- Breast cancer screening
- Diabetic eye exam
- Flu vaccine
To register for the Member Rewards Program, visit the Member Rewards Portal or call 1-833-601-3817.
Things to remember:
- Registration is required to participate in the Member Rewards Program. To complete the registration process, members must choose the retailer gift card type during the registration process.
- Blue Medicare Advantage will select Walmart as the default gift card type when there is not a member selection prior to December 31, 2020.
- You must complete Health Actions listed above prior to December 31, 2020.
- The maximum gift card reward per member is $50, per plan year.
- Gift cards are awarded once claims are processed.
What are my gift card options?
Gift card options include retailers like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Hy-Vee, Starbucks, Walgreens, and Walmart. Retailers may offer online gift cards and/or physical cards. Be sure to visit MRP.Healthmine.com or call 1-833-601-3817 to explore new options.
How can I check the balance of my gift card?
Online Gift Cards: The process for checking balances will vary by retailer. Information about checking balances for the chosen retailer will be provided along with the gift card code sent via email.
What should I do if I don't receive my gift cards?
Physical Cards: Find the gift card balance by contacting the retailer by phone or online, using information on the back of the card.
Online Gift Cards: You should receive an email with your non-refundable and non-exchangeable digital gift card within 24 hours of placing your order. Please make sure to check your spam folder in the event your email provider has blocked the delivery.
My Transaction using my gift card was denied - what should I do?
Physical Cards: Please allow seven business days for processing your card. If you do not receive your card via USPS within two weeks of placing your order, please call 1-833-601-3817 to report it as lost. Verification will be made that the original card was not used and was mailed to the correct address.
First, check the balance of the gift card. If there is still a balance on the gift card, call Customer Service at 1-833-601-3817 for assistance.
What should I do if a retailer won't accept my gift card?
Please call Customer Service at 1-833-601-3817. They will work with the retailer to resolve the issue.
If you have questions about the Member Rewards Program, call 1-833-601-3817.