Behavioral Health Services
You should contact Blue Medicare Advantage’s Behavioral Health line at 877-250-9166 (TTY: 711) if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Work, home or social problems relating to alcohol or other drugs
- Depression, sadness, hopelessness, loss of interest, weeping, sleeplessness or loss of appetite that lasts more than two weeks
- Anxiety, panic, disabling fears, obsessions, compulsions or overwhelming stress
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia
- Inability to cope with life and fulfill your responsibilities
You will be put in touch with the appropriate participating healthcare professional to help meet your needs.